PLEASE ONLY REPLY IF YOU MEET THE CRITERIA AND QUALIFICATIONS. PLEASE DO NOT CALL US, FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS.
Pequeñines Preschool is looking for an AMAZING full-time teacher to join our team for the 2020-2021 school year.
We are looking for someone nurturing and experienced to teach a toddler class (ages between 2-3).
As a preschool teacher, you will need to explain subjects in a comprehensive manner to young children. Our
ideal candidate is fun, energetic, sweet and very experienced working with toddlers. We want to work with
someone who is passionate about early childhood education and KNOWS how to work with the youngest classroom (2 year olds)
We prefer a bilingual candidate (Spanish) but we are happy to hire a monolingual teacher. Our wonderful teacher assistant speaks fluent Spanish and can take care of that aspect of the classroom.
General Job Responsibilities Include:
• Working with children one-on-one and in groups while supervising activities
• Serving snacks and using meals as a way to incorporate learning, especially social skills & vocabulary (we teach
language through culture, food and music)
• Introducing students to concepts that are to be explored further in kindergarten, such as early literacy
• Creating schedules and routines for children. Ensuring children have a proper balance of rest and physical
• Planning curriculum targeting areas related to child development such as social, motor and language skills
(Lesson plans are due weekly these are a very important part of the job)
• Developing language skills by reading to students and encouraging discussion through storytelling activities
• Record keeping and Updating parents on their child’s progress/behavior (You will have a tablet with the specific
apps we use. You will need to update parents daily)
• Helping students interact and adapt socially through activities that promote group engagement and fairness
(some activities include music and parallel play)
The working hours are Monday through Friday from 7:45 am to 4:45 pm. Please have a bachelors degree in early childhood education or related field. Teacher’s license is preferred but not required. We offer a generous
compensation that commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Send your resume and cover letter to be considered.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org