Website Union Settlement
Position: Salesforce Administrator
Reports to: DIRECTOR, DEVELOPMENT & COMMUNICATION
Hours: Full-Time, M-F
Union Settlement is seeking a Salesforce Administrator to join a small but dynamic Development Department to help raise funds necessary to maintain the essential services we provide to East Harlem residents. The position is responsible for the management and organization of the donor database, Salesforce.
· Serves as primary administrator for Salesforce.
· Enters all donations and gifts.
· Generates development reports.
· Performs basic administration and configuration, creating custom objects and workflows when required.
· Ensures accuracy of data and troubleshoots problems as necessary
· Migrates data into system.
· Interacts daily with Finance Department and reconciles reports each month.
· Drafts and edits thank you letters to donors and ensures that donors are thanked quickly and in a meaningful manner.
· Assists with special data clean-up projects, reporting, and analytics as needed.
· Keeps abreast of the state of Salesforce development and evaluates new opportunities.
· Assists with mailings as needed.
· Other related duties as required.
· Knowledge of Salesforce administration or other similar donor database.
· Experience with Microsoft Office required (Word, Excel); preferred experience with Click & Pledge, Campaign Monitor and Crowd Rise.
· Demonstrated self-starter capable of shifting between administrative work and project management;
· A keen attention to detail and ability to prioritize competing demands/deadlines;
· Team player with sense of humor and flexibility;
· A strong desire to help improve the lives of the residents of the East Harlem community;
· Occasional evening work required for several special events during the year.
Please Send Cover Letter, Resume, References and Salary Requirements to:
Please indicate Salesforce Administrator in subject of e-mail.
UNION SETTLEMENT ASSOCIATION IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://unionsettlement.org/about/employment-opportunities/ →