Website Union Settlement
Union Settlement Association is an on-the-ground resource for East Harlem residents of all ages, and a passionate advocate for the needs of underserved communities. Since opening our doors in 1895, we have brought education, wellness and community-building programs to our neighborhood, empowering New Yorkers with opportunities to better their lives. More than 350 staff work in our organization, and our services impact 10,000 people every year. By helping our neighbors realize their goals, we build the vitality and success of East Harlem. For more information about Union Settlement, please visit our website at www.unionsettlement.org.
Department: Mental Health Services
Reports to: Business Manager
· Meet and greet clients at the front desk.
· Generate daily logs and encounter forms.
· Distribute and log metro card disbursements.
· Update Accumed database regarding client visit status.
· Pull charts on behalf of doctors for scheduled client visits.
· Call clients for appointment reminders.
· Distribute logs and encounter forms to therapists.
· Generate and distribute providers’ weekly schedules in Accumed.
· Translate (Spanish to English) for doctors conducting evaluations.
· Reconciliation of transportation forms for reimbursement.
· Obtain linkage agreements.
· Type reports as requested.
· Additional duties as assigned by supervisor.
· High school diploma; candidates with college credits preferred.
· Strong computer skills; knowledge of Accumed billing software a plus.
· Demonstrated experience in maintaining software data and protocols.
· Ability to work independently.
· Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills.
· Exemplary and dedicated work ethic.
· Bilingual (English/Spanish).
Please send Cover Letter, Resume, Professional References, and Salary Requirements to:
Please indicate Receptionist – Mental Health in subject of e-mail.
UNION SETTLEMENT ASSOCIATION IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://unionsettlement.org/about/employment-opportunities/ →