Website Union Settlement
Union Settlement Association is an on-the-ground resource for East Harlem residents of all ages, and a passionate advocate for the needs of underserved communities. Since opening our doors in 1895, we have brought education, wellness and community-building programs to our neighborhood, empowering New Yorkers with opportunities to better their lives. More than 350 staff work in our organization, and our services impact 10,000 people every year. By helping our neighbors realize their goals, we build the vitality and success of East Harlem. For more information about Union Settlement, please visit our website at www.unionsettlement.org.
Position: Clinical Supervisor
Department: Mental Health Services
Reports to: Director of Mental Health Services
Position Summary: The Clinical Supervisor is responsible for the clinical aspects of client care, including supervision of staff clinicians, treatment planning review, and in-service training.
· Provide direct clinical services to clients.
· Provide clinical and administration supervision of clinical staff and students, including consulting with clinical staff on cases when appropriate.
· Maintain documentation in compliance with agency and regulatory standards.
· Assure that supervisees maintain documentation in compliance with agency regulatory standards.
· Maintain caseload and productivity in accordance with agency standards.
· Assure that supervisees maintain productivity in accordance with agency standards
· In the absence of the Director, receive referrals for service including urgent referrals and assign cases to clinical staff.
· Provide clinical screenings and follow up for urgent phone and walk in clients.
· Facilitate group clinical supervision meeting.
· Assist Director in the development and maintenance of the Clinical Policies and Procedures manual.
· Participate in program development.
· Arrange for and provide in-service training to clinical staff.
· Research and circulate outside development opportunities to staff. Review staff requests to utilize these resources.
· Actively participate in the Leadership Team.
· Actively participate on the following committees: Utilization Review Committee, Incident Review Committee, and Quality Improvement Committee.
· Coordinate Consumer Advisory Board activities.
· Participate in emergency on call rotation.
· Assist with development and implementation of Electronic Health Records
· Oversee, and help in coordination intake process and case assignment
· Assist Director in hiring process
· Additional duties as assigned by supervisor.
· LCSW or Ph.D in Psychology and New York State Licensure.
· At minimum, three years clinical supervisory experience.
· Excellent computer skills.
· Excellent organizational ability and interpersonal skills.
· Bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus.
Please send Cover Letter, Resume, Salary Requirements, and References to:
Please indicate Clinical Supervisor in subject of e-mail
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://unionsettlement.org/about/employment-opportunities/ →