Center for Urban Community Services
The Center for Urban Community Services, a national leader in the development of effective housing and service initiatives for homeless people, invites applications for a Per Diem Case Manager position at the Prince George, a 416 unit supportive housing residence for low income tenants, many of whom have history of mental illness, homelessness, substance abuse, and/or HIV/AIDS.
The Per Diem Case Manager’s primary responsibility is to provide direct clinical services in situations when the service recipient’s primary worker is not on site, which includes: outreach to tenants; co-facilitate organized activities; crisis intervention and providing general case management assistance as needed; completing progress notes and all required documentation in a timely fashion; consistently adhere to agency’s standards. Adjust to new assignments and changing priorities and work loads as required.
Schedule: Alternate weekends, Friday evenings 4:30pm – 9pm & Saturday 11am – 5pm. Per Diem schedule may include some holidays. Friday arrival time can be negotiated for otherwise strong candidates.
· High School Diploma with one (1) year direct practice experience in direct service.
· A Bachelor’s degree may substitute for one year experience.
· Related experience working with mentally ill or homeless individuals is strongly preferred
· Good verbal and written communication skills and computer literacy.
· Bilingual Spanish/English preferred.
· Must have good interpersonal skills.
Please be advised that you must upload your cover letter and resume in one document.
Applicants will only be considered for positions they apply for.
TO APPLY PLEASE GO TO LINK BELOW:
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/apply/posting.html?client=cucs&jobId=33380&lang=en_US&source=CC338712 →